AMK Servo Drive
AMK's compact servo drives KU offer the ideal solution for a wide range of motion control applications featuring drive-integrated, sequencer, motion-control program blades.
These drives can operate a variety of AC-motors, from standard induction to permanent-magnet AC-servo motors.
With the compact servo drives KU you are well prepared for the requirements of the market. They offer the ideal solution for a wide range of motion control applications. These drives can operate a variety of AC-motors, from standard induction to permanent-magnet AC-servo motors.Single motor drive ap
AMK Compact Double Servo Drive KWD contains two independent KW drives in one enclosure. This represents a lowcost and extremely compact solutionfor servo drives with low power ratings.AMK Compact Double Servo Drive KWD Features: Power ratings up to 4 kVA Very compact dimensions Cooling in cold plat
AMK digital compact servo drive modules KW control the motors in 4-quadrant mode precisely and with high dynamic response. A multifunctional connection to a higher-level control unit via the internal ACC bus or via various field busses is possible.Features: Power ratings up to 100 kVA Cooling in col
AMK Intelligent Servo Drives KE/KW Descriptions: The most compact servo drives. The intelligent servo drives KE/KW open up new dimensions of power density.With these drives, control cabinets can be
- A&S Servo Motor Co., Ltd
- No.469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Praita
- Brushless Servo Motor: How Is It Used?
- The Significant Advantages Of Traditional Unparalleled Servo Motion Control
- Do You Know The Piezo E-481 Servo Amplifier?
- A Servo Drive Amplifier Helps To Create Your Tool Conveniently
- How To Properly Select A Elevated Precision Servo Motor?
- How Much Do You Know About Servo Voltage Stabilizers
- How To Choose Rotation Ranges For Servo Motors
- Several Latest Advances In Servo Motor Technology
- Top 3 Applications for a Servo Motor
- What Is the Difference between a DC Motor and Servo Motor?
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- Emerson Servo Drives
- KEYENCE Servoamplifier SV Series
- PANASONIC servo speed reducer
- TENGEN Transformer BK Series
- HR Textron Servo Valves
- Oriental Brushless Servo Motors - BX Series
- KEYENCE SV Series AC Servo System
- VEXTA servo speed reducer
- Rexroth Servo Amplifiers
- Teknic Servo Motor
- Panasonic Servo Cable
- Estun servo drive
- CHINT Distribution Transformer
- Siemens amplifier
- YASKAWA servo speed reducer
- Parker servo valves
- YASKAWA Servo Amplifiers
- SEM AC Brushless Servo Motors
- Elmo Servo Drives