EMG Servo Valves
EMG aluminium servo valve SV1-10/210 Descriptions:Function: 4/3 way proportional valve, single-stageDrive:electromagnetic rotary drive with return springs (patented)Hydraulic connection: ISO 4401 NG10 / Cetop 5Size/weight: H x W x L 127 x 74 x 263 mm / 3.5 kgIntended purpose and design:The servo val
EMG Servo Valve SV 1-10/48/100/6 Features:1.Reliable;2.High accuracy3.Low-maintenance;4.Cost-efficiency;5.Large control distances, long service life, low leakage flow6.Valve can be cleaned during operation7.External mechanical manual control and performance monitoring8.Spring-centred rotary disc (ze
EMG servo valve SV1-10 Features:1.Reliable;2.High accuracy3.Low-maintenance;4.Cost-efficiency;5.Large control distances, long service life, low leakage flow6.Valve can be cleaned during operation7.External mechanical manual control and performance monitoring8.Spring-centred rotary disc (zero positio
EMG SV2-16 Servo Valve Specifications: Angle of motion:± 5° Leading edge:± 6 Connections:Hole layout A 16, DIN 24340 resp. ISO 4401-07-07-0-02 Weight kg 19.5 EMG SV2-16 Servo Valve Features: 1.Reliable; 2.High accuracy 3.Low-maintenance; 4.Cost-efficiency; 5.Large control distances, lo
EMG servo valves offer a constant dynamic for pressure and control along with maximum longevity and repetition accuracy. Servo valves are the most important components of each electrohydraulic control system. The rotary slide design with gap adjustment on which our development is based ensures minimum frictional loss, high repetitive accuracy and a large capacity range for single-stage valves. EMG rotary slide servo valves offer high reliability and maximum ease of servicing. This type of valve allows flushing for cleaning during operation (without oil escaping). Based on many years experience with industrial applications using control hydraulics we have decided to equip the valves with a hand operation mechanism for function control and for setting-up. The EMG range comprises servo valves with nominal sizes between NG 6 and NG 50 and a flow rate between 4 and 1,500 l/min with a pressure loss of 20 bar through the valve. EMG Servo valves are for industrial applications.
- A&S Servo Motor Co., Ltd
- No.469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Person: Praita
- Brushless Servo Motor: How Is It Used?
- The Significant Advantages Of Traditional Unparalleled Servo Motion Control
- Do You Know The Piezo E-481 Servo Amplifier?
- A Servo Drive Amplifier Helps To Create Your Tool Conveniently
- How To Properly Select A Elevated Precision Servo Motor?
- How Much Do You Know About Servo Voltage Stabilizers
- How To Choose Rotation Ranges For Servo Motors
- Several Latest Advances In Servo Motor Technology
- Top 3 Applications for a Servo Motor
- What Is the Difference between a DC Motor and Servo Motor?
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- HELUKABEL Servo Cables
- Parker Servo Drive/Controllers
- Panasonic Amplifiers
- ABB Servo Drive
- Consew Servo Motor
- Moog Servo Controller
- Fanuc Servo Motor Power Cable
- Fanuc servo drive
- KEYENCE Servoamplifier SV Series
- TENGEN Transformer JBK5 Series
- XINJE Servo Motor
- YASKAWA Servo Amplifiers
- Delta Servo Cable
- SEW servo speed reducer
- SaiO Three-phase Dry-type Transformer
- ELAU servo drives
- Towerpro servo
- SanMotion Servo Motor