Advanced technology and reliability
KOYO is proud of its rotary encoders. These are precision products embodying KOYO's mechatronics technology based on its ample experience and maximum use of the JTEKT Group's unique advantage.
Performance characteristics: Dust type Line Driver Output The maximum working temperature: 100 The maximum response speed 250KHZ
Performance characteristics: Dust type dedicated servo motor Line Driver Output Application temperature range (0 ~ +100)
Performance characteristics:Anti-drip-type dustLine-driven push-pull outputUp to 10000P / R ResolutionThe maximum response speed 200KHZ
Performance characteristics:Absolute position detectionSolid and hollow axis of rotation pointsGray did not read the error code outputSmall, low-cost model in absolute terms
Performance characteristics: Diameter 25mm, the thickness of the shaft diameter of 29mm Micro Design 4mm Maximum resolution of 10bit (1024) The maximum response speed 100KHZ
Performance characteristics:Absolute position detectionMaximum resolution of 10bit (1024)Axle load and strong, long lifeDust-type anti-drip typeGray did not read the error code outputShock, vibration of the metal gratings
Performance characteristics:Absolute position detectionDust-type anti-drip typeThickness of 35mm thin designSturdy aluminum casting shellGray did not read the error code outputShock, vibration of the metal gratings
Performance characteristics:Axle load and strong, long lifeSolid Ï†10mm spindleHigh-speed response (100kHz)Wide range of resolutionDust-type anti-drip typeEnhanced extended cablePush-pull output
Performance characteristics:Low-cost, high-performance designExternal diameter of Ï†50mmShaft Ï†8mmWide range of resolutionResistance to shock and vibration of the metal gratingsWide voltage rangeEnhanced extended cablePush-pull output
Performance characteristics: The thickness of 35mm slim design Applicable to a variety of environmental protection and construction Solid Ï†8mm spindle Wide voltage range Enhanced extended cable Push-pull output
Advanced technology and reliability KOYO is proud of its rotary encoders. These are precision products embodying KOYO's mechatronics technology based on its ample experience and maximum use of the JTEKT Group's unique advantage.
- A&S Servo Motor Co., Ltd
- No.469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Praita
- Brushless Servo Motor: How Is It Used?
- The Significant Advantages Of Traditional Unparalleled Servo Motion Control
- Do You Know The Piezo E-481 Servo Amplifier?
- A Servo Drive Amplifier Helps To Create Your Tool Conveniently
- How To Properly Select A Elevated Precision Servo Motor?
- How Much Do You Know About Servo Voltage Stabilizers
- How To Choose Rotation Ranges For Servo Motors
- Several Latest Advances In Servo Motor Technology
- Top 3 Applications for a Servo Motor
- What Is the Difference between a DC Motor and Servo Motor?
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- Fukuta Servo Motor
- SEW servo speed reducer
- HELUKABEL Servo Cables
- EMG Servo Valves
- Moog Servoactuators
- TENGEN Transformer BK Series
- Omron Cable
- Hitachi servo drive
- Delta Servo Cable
- Tamagawa AC Servo Driver
- Parker Servo Drive/Controllers
- SanMotion Servo Amplifier
- Panasonic Servo Cable
- Fanuc Servo Motor Power Cable
- INVT Servo drive
- Panasonic servo drive