Several Latest Advances In Servo Motor Technology
The latest servo motors represent great advances in motion control technology, providing improved precision, accuracy and speed control. Some of these new models feature entirely different operating systems, such as closed loop stepper systems. These digital controlling systems use more efficient and reliable processes to run the machine in a way that corresponds well to the traditional operation. These advanced models prevent stalling and provide other benefits such as higher torque and even reduced cost.
Another great advancement in the operational systems is improved power saving capabilities. The new models consume low levels of energy to produce results that are just as powerful, if not more than, conventional servo motors. High efficiency is inherent in the closed loop system. This is because the closed loop circuitry draws only as much electrical current as is necessary for the application, meaning that a full current is never wasted on a low power target.
A large range of the latest models also provide faster speeds and more precise turning capabilities at high speeds. When comparing new and old designs be sure to check the second per degree rating which provides vital information about the time it takes the servo motor to turn to a a particular angle. Very fast models designed for use in robotics, fans and propellers, can turn at speeds as fast as 0.06 seconds per sixty degrees. These machines will often also have very high torque ratings, meaning that the rotational force of the machine is very strong.
The latest advances in servo motor technologies have pushed torque values much higher than the standard 1.1 kg-cm. Machines with higher torque can provide much more push or pull force before the machine suffers under the pressure and stalls. These high speed and high torque models are matched by the high voltage circuits that are becoming available on the market now. These new servo motors offer even higher speed and torque as well as greater power capabilities of up to 8.6 volts.
Other emerging technologies that apply to the design of these new machines include rotary and linear electrical circuits, permanent magnet and induction systems and digital signal controllers. Rotary machines utilize high resolution serial encoder feedback to automatically program optimized settings at a rapid speed. These new machines provide the most accurate results yet, with full internal error checking and minimized electrical noise. In all areas of electrical development, the focus is placed on improving performance so that final productivity will be increased.
- A&S Servo Motor Co., Ltd
- No.469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Praita
- Brushless Servo Motor: How Is It Used?
- The Significant Advantages Of Traditional Unparalleled Servo Motion Control
- Do You Know The Piezo E-481 Servo Amplifier?
- A Servo Drive Amplifier Helps To Create Your Tool Conveniently
- How To Properly Select A Elevated Precision Servo Motor?
- How Much Do You Know About Servo Voltage Stabilizers
- How To Choose Rotation Ranges For Servo Motors
- Several Latest Advances In Servo Motor Technology
- Top 3 Applications for a Servo Motor
- What Is the Difference between a DC Motor and Servo Motor?
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- SEM AC Brushless Servo Motors
- MCG Brush Motors
- Oriental Servo Motor NX Series
- Emerson Servo Motor
- MCG Brushless Motors
- AMK Servo Motor
- Emerson Servo Drives
- KEB Synchronous Servo Motors TA series
- JSM Transformer
- Omron servo drive
- Eaton's Vickers servo valves
- Rexroth Servo Motor
- Mitsubishi High Frequency Cable
- YASKAWA servo speed reducer
- Fanuc servo drive
- Beckhoff Servo Drives
- Kollmorgen servo drives
- ACOPOS Servo Drives