With the rapid development of the times, the servo control system has high requirements in industrial automation. In order to meet the requirements of high precision and fast response of mechanical equipment, and fully exert the working performance of the servo motor, how to select the type is particularly important. Otherwise, if the selection is not selected, it is likely to cause great inconvenience to the use. So what are the precautions for Yaskawa servo motor selection? Below A&S Servo Motor Co., Ltd introduces you:
Pay attention to the following points in Yaskawa servo motor selection:
Some systems, such as conveyors, lifting devices, etc., require the servo motor to stop as quickly as possible. In the event of a fault, an emergency stop, or a power failure, the servo is not regeneratively braked and cannot decelerate the motor. At the same time, the mechanical inertia of the system is large. At this time, the dynamic brake should be selected according to the weight of the load and the working speed of the motor.
Some systems maintain a static position of the mechanism, requiring a large output torque from the motor and a longer stop time. If the servo's self-locking function is used, it will often cause the motor to overheat or the amplifier to be overloaded. In this case, the motor with electromagnetic brake should be selected.
Some servo drives have a built-in regenerative braking unit, but when the regenerative braking is frequent, the DC bus voltage may be too high. In this case, a regenerative braking resistor is required. Whether the regenerative braking resistor needs to be matched or not, please refer to the instructions for use of the corresponding sample.
If a servo motor with an electromagnetic brake is selected, the moment of inertia of the motor will increase and consideration should be given when calculating the torque.
The regenerative braking frequency represents the allowable frequency of the motor from the rated speed to the deceleration stop at the time of the element load. In the servo motor selection process, it should be noted that the number of brakes on the general sample list is the data of the motor at no load. In the actual selection, the inertia ratio should be calculated according to the load inertia of the system and the motor inertia on the sample. Then divide the number of brakes on the sample list by (inertia ratio +1), and the data thus obtained is the number of allowed brakes.
Ensure that the radial and axial loads applied to the servo motor shaft during installation and operation are controlled within the specified values for each model, otherwise the servo motor wear will be accelerated, the life of the motor will be reduced, and even the required accuracy will be affected.
In summary, Yaskawa servo motor selection considerations. By understanding these matters, you can help you select the servo motor correctly and quickly, so as to give full play to the servo system's high precision and stable performance, so that the efficiency is greatly improved.
- A&S Servo Motor Co., Ltd
- No.469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Person: Praita
- A&S Group's Customer Care Event "We Are Together"
- Seven solutions for Schneider servo motor bearing heating
- Note on Yaskawa servo motor selection
- Panasonic servo motor maintenance precautions
- Fuji servo motor structure, nature and control
- Brushless Servo Motor: How Is It Used?
- The Significant Advantages Of Traditional Unparalleled Servo Motion Control
- Do You Know The Piezo E-481 Servo Amplifier?
- A Servo Drive Amplifier Helps To Create Your Tool Conveniently
- How To Properly Select A Elevated Precision Servo Motor?
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- SanMotion Servo Amplifier
- YUKEN Linear Servo Amplifier
- AMK Servo Drive
- SaiO Single-phase Transformer
- Koyo rotary encoder
- NSK Servo Motor Driver
- Samsung Servo Drives
- Pacific Scientific Servo Motor
- EMG Servo Valves
- Lenze servo drive
- Fanuc servo amplifier
- SaiO Three-phase Dry-type Transformer
- Sanyo denki servo amplifier
- Rexroth Servo Drives
- Hitec servo
- Mitsubishi servo Amplifiers
- YASKAWA servo speed reducer
- Baumuller servo controller
- AKSDQ 3-phase Servo-type Transformer JKS Series
- Emerson Servo Motor