The low backlash BSF helical-bevel servo gear units are designed for the 40 to 1500 Nm (350 to 13200 lb-in) torque classes. The permitted acceleration torques are significantly higher than these values.
These right-angle servo gear units are available in five output versions:
BSF: Solid shaft
BSKF: Solid shaft with key
BSBF: Flange block shaft (EN-ISO 9409)
BSHF: Hollow shaft with shrink disc
BSAF: Hollow shaft with keyway (Shaft mounted gear unit)
All versions are equipped with a B5 mounting flange and optional foot mounting and torque arm. Because of this, these drive units can be optimally integrated into existing applications. The combination of a helical input stage and a hypoid output stage results in ratio ranges which can be covered by the single-stage bevel (wheel) and hypoid gear unit or by the single-stage helical-worm gear unit with high transmission quality. The circumferential backlash remains constantly low throughout the gear unit’s service life.
The low backlash BSF helical-bevel servo gear units are designed for the 40 to 1500 Nm (350 to 13200 lb-in) torque classes. The permitted acceleration torques are significantly higher than these values.These right-angle servo gear units are available in five output versions:BSF: Solid shaftBSKF: Sol
- A&S Servo Motor Co., Ltd
- No.469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Praita
- Brushless Servo Motor: How Is It Used?
- The Significant Advantages Of Traditional Unparalleled Servo Motion Control
- Do You Know The Piezo E-481 Servo Amplifier?
- A Servo Drive Amplifier Helps To Create Your Tool Conveniently
- How To Properly Select A Elevated Precision Servo Motor?
- How Much Do You Know About Servo Voltage Stabilizers
- How To Choose Rotation Ranges For Servo Motors
- Several Latest Advances In Servo Motor Technology
- Top 3 Applications for a Servo Motor
- What Is the Difference between a DC Motor and Servo Motor?
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- Omron Cable
- Baumuller servo controller
- Siemens Motor Cable for Motion Control
- Rexroth Servo Motor
- Rexroth Servo Amplifiers
- Teco Controller
- Moog Servoactuators
- Moog Servo Valves
- Moog Servo Amplifier
- HONY Servo Cable HRVVYP
- KEYENCE Servoamplifier SV Series
- Fuji Servo Cable
- ELAU servo drives
- Irt Servo Drive
- Nikki denso servo controller
- Oriental Brushless Servo Motors - BX Series