The low backlash PSC planetary servo gear units are designed for the 30 to 350 Nm (265 to 3100 lb-in) torque classes. They were designed to combine the greatest possible flexibility and cost-efficiency because not every application requires high-performance components.
They provide a basis for diverse, dynamic and cost-optimized drive solutions.
The PSC planetary servo gear units are available in the following versions:
PSC = B5 output, smooth output shaft
PSKC = B5 output, with keyway
PSCZ = B14, output, smooth output shaft
PSKCZ = B14 output, with keyway
The low backlash PSC planetary servo gear units are designed for the 30 to 350 Nm (265 to 3100 lb-in) torque classes. They were designed to combine the greatest possible flexibility and cost-efficiency because not every application requires high-performance components.They provide a basis for divers
- A&S Servo Motor Co., Ltd
- No.469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person: Praita
- Brushless Servo Motor: How Is It Used?
- The Significant Advantages Of Traditional Unparalleled Servo Motion Control
- Do You Know The Piezo E-481 Servo Amplifier?
- A Servo Drive Amplifier Helps To Create Your Tool Conveniently
- How To Properly Select A Elevated Precision Servo Motor?
- How Much Do You Know About Servo Voltage Stabilizers
- How To Choose Rotation Ranges For Servo Motors
- Several Latest Advances In Servo Motor Technology
- Top 3 Applications for a Servo Motor
- What Is the Difference between a DC Motor and Servo Motor?
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- Fukuta Servo Motor
- VEXTA servo speed reducer
- Parvex Servo Motor
- Siemens amplifier
- Fanuc servo amplifier
- Moog Servo Valves
- CHINT Dry Type Transformer
- Omron servo-based controller
- Beckhoff Servomotors
- INVT Servo Motor
- Dorna Servo Motor
- Moog Servoactuators
- Bosch servo drives
- KEB Synchronous Servo Motors TA series
- Baldor servo drives
- Toshiba BS Servo Motor