The low backlash PSF planetary servo gear units are designed for the 25 to 3000 Nm (220 to 26500 lb-in) torque classes. The permitted acceleration torques are significantly higher than these values.
Three output versions are available:
PSF: Solid shaft
PSKF: Solid shaft with key
PSBF: Flange block shaft in accordance with EN ISO 9409
The low backlash PSF planetary servo gear units are designed for the 25 to 3000 Nm (220 to 26500 lb-in) torque classes. The permitted acceleration torques are significantly higher than these values.Three output versions are available:PSF: Solid shaftPSKF: Solid shaft with keyPSBF: Flange block shaft
- A&S Servo Motor Co., Ltd
- No.469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Person: Praita
- Brushless Servo Motor: How Is It Used?
- The Significant Advantages Of Traditional Unparalleled Servo Motion Control
- Do You Know The Piezo E-481 Servo Amplifier?
- A Servo Drive Amplifier Helps To Create Your Tool Conveniently
- How To Properly Select A Elevated Precision Servo Motor?
- How Much Do You Know About Servo Voltage Stabilizers
- How To Choose Rotation Ranges For Servo Motors
- Several Latest Advances In Servo Motor Technology
- Top 3 Applications for a Servo Motor
- What Is the Difference between a DC Motor and Servo Motor?
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- Schneider-electric servo drive
- Siemens servo drive
- IGUS Servo Cable
- Emerson Servo Drives
- INVT Servo Motor
- AMK Servo Motor
- ACOPOS Servo Drives
- YASKAWA Sigma II Servo Systems Cable
- Schneider-electric Servo Cable
- Panasonic encoder
- Lenze Controls
- Towerpro servo
- Omron servo-based controller
- Siemens encoder
- Samsung Servo Drives